- Become a Member
- Capri Shows & Events
- Suspension, Gearbox & Axle Spares
- Engine Spares
- Exhaust & Manifolds
- Steel Panels & Body Accessories
- Body Kits & Spoilers
- Road Wheels & Tyres
- Regalia, Books & Clothing
- New Lines
- Second Hand
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all services offered by The Capri Club International (CCI).
By ordering items from The CCI you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to provide any item which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, any item that is not lawfully owned by the The CCI or any CCI Member which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
2. Responsibility for the adherence to UK law regarding disabled accessibility rests with the client and not with The CCI. Adhering to accessibility guidelines may involve additional expense depending on a client's requirements.
3. The acceptance of an order shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and The CCI.
4. The CCI will always act with intent to start work immediately on a product ordered (commission) from them and to be dispatched within 48hrs, but cannot guarantee this intent in all cases. If a problem shall occur, The CCI will arrange a date with the client as to when good can be dispatched.
5. Before work begins on an order, The CCI requires payment in full from the client, unless otherwise agreed.
6. The CCI makes every effort to provide clients with the products indicated on the website, however at times the image shown may not always relate to the correct part.
7. Many items are designed and manufactured for the The CCI. Members receive approx 20% discount on all items. The CCI cannot be held responsible if members do not sign in with their membership details to receive this discount.
8. If at any point during the order process the client wished to cancel, this can be done providing notification is received prior to actual dispatch from the CCI offices.
9. If any product purchased from The CCI online facility/ catalogue fails to give complete satisfaction, please return it within 14 days of receipt (together with the original advice note) in an undamaged condition for replacement or refund. This guarantee is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
10. Any products listed with a surcharge are reconditioned items. The surcharge is refundable upon return of the old unit (as taken off the car) fit for reconditioning. NB: Refunds will only be given on returned items which match the item supplied.(i.e 2.8 caliper for a 2.8 caliper, not a standard caliper for a 2.8 caliper). Refunds will not be given on damaged old units (i.e bent, broken or missing parts etc.) All old units must be returned to the The CCI HQ address with a copy of the original advice note for a surcharge to be refunded.
11. The CCI reserves the right to alter price, design, colour, technical specifications etc without prior notice. All terms are subject to availability.
12. The CCI accepts payments by cheque from their mail order catalogue. The order will proceed once cleared funds have been authorized.
13. The CCI does not undertake to maintain or update a client's item as once the said commission has been delivered.
14. Carriage on overseas orders will be charged at cost plus a packing fee. The CCI reserves the right to agree the price with the client. NB: Due to restrictions on our product liability insurance, we are unable to supply parts to the USA or Canada.
15. Items sent by post must allow up to 15 days for delivery, as per post office guildlines. All orders over £30 will be sent by an insured service Any order lost in transit will be replaced Damaged or faulty goods must be returned in their original packaging for inspection before replacements can be sent.
16. The CCI reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from The CCI prior to a change in prices, the commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.